Thursday, September 16, 2010

Feature: Escapist Fashion

I purchased a necklace from my awesome friend Megan's Etsy shop, Escapist Fashion. When it arrived in the mail, I was in for a treat. The necklace was wrapped up in light blue tissue paper, tied with a matching blue ribbon, sealed with red wax and accompanied by a lovely little card. It was so pretty that I was reluctant to open it! But I opened it without ruining the pretty wrapping, and I found this little beauty inside:






I've always wanted a bird nest necklace like that, and this is simply perfect. It's beautiful and exquisitely made, and the little medal and bird charm are lovely little touches. Thanks Megan! Expect more orders from me in the future! ♥

The Escapist Fashion shop can be  found here. You should totally buy something from there. *hint hint*

2 comments: