Monday, September 6, 2010

Lush Update: Sympathy for the Skin and Turkish Delight


So I finally got a chance to try out a couple of the Lush products (Sympathy for the Skin and Turkish Delight) I picked up in Auckland, so I figured I'd better update with a mini review of both of them. Please excuse my ugly bathroom.



First up is Turkish Delight. When I first scooped it out of the pot and squished it around in my hand, it felt thick and creamy, yet as light as a mousse dessert (if that makes sense). It says that it's an in-shower body polish, but I couldn't feel anything exfoliating in it, but that's alright. It felt like butter when I smoothed it on in the shower, and it turned out that I didn't need as much as I had scooped out (I only scooped out a small bit, and I only needed half of it to cover myself). When I rinsed it off, my skin felt all soft and smooth, so maybe there is some sort of exfoliator in it? It also made my skin (and the whole bathroom) smell good for hours.



After using Turkish Delight, I decided to make my skin extra soft by smoothing on some of my Sympathy for the Skin. Like Turkish Delight, I didn't need a whole lot to cover myself, and only a thin layer of it was enough to work its magic on me. My skin felt extra soft and smelled like a custard dessert after using it. The only downside is that you get covered with little vanilla seeds, although it's not that much of a problem.

And that is everything I have to say about them. Stay tuned for an update on the MAC stuff I bought, plus I will share with you a few products I ordered from the Lush UK site. ♥

2 comments:

  1. mmm I might have to get the Turkish delight.
    I have the Sympathy for the Skin and love it.

    Also, have you tried the Mask of Maganminty? It's a lightly exfoliating mask that smells nice and minty. I like ittt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to one day! I also want to try the Cupcake and Love Lettuce masks. :3

    ReplyDelete