Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I'm Loving Right Now: Candy Nail Polishes

Spring is upon us (well it is if you live in the Southern Hemisphere like me), and now is the perfect time to bring out brightly coloured nail polishes to banish the last of the Cold Weather Blues. Normally I choose to paint my nails with dark, vampy colours, such as navy blue, violet or red. At the moment, however, there is something about candy shades that I love right now. I'd love to buy all of the colours from Orly's new colour collection, "Sweet". Each polish comes with a mini lipgloss in a matching colour. Cute! You can find the collection here.

Another sweet collection is Up & Away by China Glaze. They have a bigger selection of colours in this collection, but I don't think this brand is available here (unfortunately). Their collection is here.

In addition, Revlon have released three new candy coloured shades: Minted (a mint green), Peach Petal (a peachy pink) and Lilac Pastelle (lilac, as the name suggests). You can also find a variety of candy shades among other nail polish brands, including OPI, which is one of my personal favourites. Hopefully I will be able to get one of the Orly polishes, although ideally I'd like to get the whole lot. If I do get one (or all), I can guarantee that I will review them here.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment