Monday, September 20, 2010

Shoe Lust

So normally I'm not that into shoes. For me, shoes are a "meh" accessory. On the rare occasion that I do end up liking a pair of shoes, I end up ruining them by walking through puddles or across muddy fields at university, and then they end up becoming Paddy's new favourite plaything (Paddy is my cat, he has a shoe fetish). Anyway, in town (and in all the other cities in NZ), there is a shop which sells the most divine leather handbags and shoes, by the name of Mi Piaci. I can attest to the quality of their products, as I own one of their handbags:




Anyway, as a previous customer, I received their Spring/Summer catalogue in the mail. I found some shoes I liked, and went in to have a look. I came out with these:






And, since those shoes were on sale, and they had a deal going where if you buy a pair of sale shoes, you get $50 of a pair of full price shoes, I also got these:






I am in love! And believe me, I am NOT going to be walking through mud and puddles while wearing these babies. And I already have my sights set on a lovely pair of evening shoes (these), which I hope to put on layby one day.

Oh, and about my kitty with the shoe fetish?




Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment